To our Residents, Families, Staff, and Community:
CMS has provided updated guidance on visitation. Appointments will no longer be required to visit across campus.
- Suggested visitation times are between the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- If a visitor arrives outside of these hours and the front door will be locked, we ask that you call the Nurse Supervisor whose phone number is posted on the front door to assist.
- We will continue to request that residents have no more than two visitors at a time to maintain physical distancing recommendations.
- Guests will be escorted to and from the resident’s room.
- If a resident’s roommate is unvaccinated or immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination status), visits may occur in an alternate room.
- We will require all individuals to wear a mask and keep six feet physically distant while on campus, regardless of vaccination status, during visitation.
- This is due to the substantial level of COVID-19 community transmission in our surrounding area.
We will continue to monitor the level of community transmission of COVID-19 in our local area and make adjustments as needed. Hand washing will be encouraged before and after your visit. We ask guests to stay home if they are ill or have recently been ill.
Due to the CMS updated guidance, effective Friday, November 19, the visitation calendar will be discontinued. If you have questions on how to reserve a private visitation room, please contact your loved one’s building administrator or social worker.
Our residents are at the center of all that we do. Their safety and the safety of our staff will always be our priority.
Denise Chadwick Wright
Chief Executive Officer