Amenities at Birmingham Green
Resident Amenities for Life at Birmingham Green
Life at Birmingham Green is about living with comfort and care. We believe in dignity for every person. With daily activities at our Northern Virginia Health Commission and two Assisted Living facilities, Willow Oaks and District Home, we pride ourselves on our resident-focused safety features and wellness-inspired programs to improve resident’s quality of life — no matter their level of living.
Birmingham Green is committed to creating a home for the residents we serve and to uphold our mission: “A community with a holistic approach; fostering the spirit, nurturing the body, and nourishing the mind.”
Amenities for Your Well-Being at Birmingham Green
- On-site beauty and barbershop
- Non-smoking in all buildings
- On-site daily housekeeping of residents’ rooms and bathrooms
- On-site laundry services
- Pets-friendly (determined on a case by case basis)
- Regularly scheduled religious services. Birmingham Green welcomes any Minister, Priest, Imam, Monk, Rabbi, or Spiritual Leader to visit our community.
- Use of our manicured grounds during the day
- Access to resident fund accounts
- Engagement with Vincent, our therapy dog, an aviary, and rabbits to provide additional life enrichment for residents
- Access to a wheelchair van for transportation to and from appointments
- Wellness-centered outings throughout the year
- Therapeutic recreation services including group and individual programing for our Memory Care residents
Life Enrichment Program at Birmingham Green
The Life Enrichment program at Birmingham Green provides programs to fulfill our resident’s social, cultural, spiritual, educational, recreational, musical, creative, and cognitive needs. Our Life Enrichment staff visits residents shortly after admission to discuss specific interests and hobbies. Families are encouraged to participate in events occurring during visits!
Activities Routinely Offered
Arts & Crafts
Contact Birmingham Green
Making new senior living decisions can be challenging. We can help. Let’s connect!