Willow Oaks Assisted Living is two diverse communities for low-income elderly persons and adults with disabilities under one roof – Willow Oaks Court for older adults and Willow Oaks Place for adults over the age of 18 with disabilities – sharing access to a range of services that support their independence in living.
In cooperation with the local governments of Northern Virginia, all individuals admitted to live at Willow Oaks are eligible for Virginia’s Auxiliary Grant program. For information about the Auxiliary Grant program and eligibility, please visit VirginiaNavigator or the Virginia Department of Social Services.
Designed to encourage individuals to age in place, Willow Oaks seeks to empower and enhance the lives of those that make their home with us. Housed in our state-of-the-art facility, complete with a controlled-access entry, Willow Oaks offers a variety of amenities to support and encourage an independent lifestyle.
Willow Oaks Assisted Living Services include:
- Help with bathing
- Help with dressing
- Help with grooming
- Help with personal hygiene
- Personalized service plan, updated as appropriate
- 3 nutritious meals per day, with snacks as requested, coordinated by a registered dietitian
- Medication management
- Light Housekeeping
- Scheduled activities designed to enhance well-being
- Banking services on the campus
- Assistance with doctors appointments and transportation
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- Beauty salon on premises
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Licensed health professionals on site 24/7