We truly appreciate any donation you are able to give! A contribution to Birmingham Green Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, will help us expand our services to the community and help us care for more of our residents who have exhausted their personal resources stay close to their homes and near to family and friends. A charitable donation is an investment in the health of our community for today and tomorrow.
Some of the specific ways that your donations are used include:
- Helping to keep our fees affordable by supporting the District Home Fund for those who need financial assistance but cannot pay for services
- Activity programs and therapies
- Training and education for staff and volunteers
Here are a few ways to donate:
Monetary Donations. Donations can be made by check made payable to Birmingham Green Foundation and mailed to Birmingham Green Foundation, 8605 Centreville Road, Manassas, VA 20110
or by credit card online by clicking either the Paypal or Network for Good buttons:
In Lieu of Flowers. When a loved one has died, you may request that donations in their honor be made to Birmingham Green Foundation. We will send a personal thank you to each donor and send the designated family member a list of donors and their addresses.
Employer Match Program. Your company can double your donation! Ask your personnel office for details.
Social Event Sponsorships. We welcome you or your company to sponsor social events hosted at Birmingham Green. Please contact us for ideas and details.
Wish List Items.
- Bingo prizes (approximately $2 in value)
- Magazine subscriptions
- DVD movies
- Flat Screen TVs
- Apple I-Pads
- Over-the-counter reading glasses (all strengths)
- Battery-operated tooth brushes with replacement heads and batteries
- Comforters (washable)
- Athletic outfits (pull-over tops and pull-up bottoms)
- Hearing aids
- Framed art work without glass
- Outdoor metal deck and yard furniture
- Park benches